London’s West End really is what dreams are made of. All the sparkle and glamour, not to mention the music. Going to see a musical is like stepping into your very own fairytale, with beautiful princesses and princes, amazing costumes, and stunning sets. Heading out to see a London musical will really rock your world and have you so hooked, you’ll keep wanting to come back for more. So whether you are a West End virgin or have been many times before, here we look at the top ten hottest musicals you must see this year. You can also visit this website https://www.topsmnews.com/ for useful information about entertainment.
- Legally Blonde- Winner of a Laurence Olivier award, it tells the story of Elle Woods, a pretty blonde sorority girl, and all-around tough cookie as she attends law school. Perfect for a night out with the girls!
- The Lion King- Any fan of the Disney movie will love its an adaptation to the stage. Including songs from the film such as “I just can’t wait to be king,” it’ll have you singing along, and is especially great for kids.
- Thriller Live- An amazing tribute to the King of Pop himself, any fans of the late great Michael Jackson will be thrilled. Expect lots of moonwalking and zombies, it feels just like you’ve walked onto the set of a music video.
- Wicked- This award-winning prequel to the magical Wizard of Oz tells the story of The Wicked Witches of Oz and of course those famous ruby slippers. You will be blown away by the incredible singing and talent that poofs onto the stage.
- Les Miserable- This all-time classic really is an inspiring and breathtaking story. If you loved the movie, you will love it even more on the stage. It still continues to break records after 33 years.
- We Will Rock You- This all-time favorite features 20 of Queen’s hit songs. We Will Rock You tickets sell like hot cakes so get booking fast! Perfect for families and all Freddie Mercury fans. This rock extravaganza continues to spark standing ovations with Queen’s timeless music. If you want to learn more about the best musicals, visit this dedicated website https://www.newshubnetwork.com/ for useful information.
- Phantom of the Opera- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s classic musical is a story of love and vengeance, this epic tale has become legendary among West End theatergoers.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory- This kid’s favorite (and adults too) is crazy and colorful and wacky. You will sure to leave with a sweet tooth after all the sweet and tasty treats that this musical has to offer.
- Billy Elliot- Hugely popular Billy Elliot performs at a packed house every night. This heartwarming story follows a little boy’s quest to become a ballet dancer against all odds. Definitely a must-see.
- Mamma Mia- Performing all of Abba’s greatest hits, this is a guilty pleasure that will have all singing and dancing to songs such as “Mamma Mia”, “Fernando”, “Dancing Queen” and “Money, money, money”.
Furthermore, you can read our articles on this website https://ugenmedia.com/ to know more about parties, musical nights, and family gatherings as well.